This is a blog I created, totally dedicated to books - well, the books I read and a place for me to review them, share any exciting news and give my opinions on all book related things.

Monday 3 October 2011

Come back Internet...

So, unfortunatley my laptop broke...like really broke. So I haven't been able to update my recent book reviews. But now the home computer's set up properly, I should manage to get a few up this week.
Including; The Magic Cottage by James Herbert, and Goddess of Legend by PC. Cast.

My book collection has grown once more, giving me even more to read. The other day I purchased 'Clockwork Angel' by Cassandra Marr, and 'Valiant' by Holly Black. Although my reading list is growing, the time I have to read is dropping, now I'm employed. But I'll do my best to review as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment